1) What have you learned from Philippians about your relationship to suffering as a Christian? How is it going to affect the way you respond to suffering?
2) Can you say with Paul, "For to me , to live is Christ and to die is gain"? I you can't think about what has replaced Christ's rightful place in your life.
3) What have you learned from Jesus' example that you can apply to you own life? Do you have the attitude of Christ toward God and others? Do you regard others as more important than yourself?
4) Do you allow your circumstances to affect your peace? What is keeping you from His peace? After reading Philippians 4 do you see any way to handle life's anxieties?
5) What have you learned about your own needs and sharing with others in need?